Horror Trailer Storyboard

Tuesday 22 November 2011

What type of research will I be doing

I've decided to undertake the quantitative research type. The reasons for this is because it will allow me to find out different things about people in certain ways. For example, if I list answers to choose from out of things that scare them, then it is easier to find out by seeing what frightens people a lot from the most used villain types.

I have chosen to do a questionnaire however some of my question will have qualitative elements to it. For instance I may ask candidates to elaborate on certain things such as what their favourite horror film is and why

The reason I have decided to do a questionnaire in particular, is because it allows me to gather a great amount of research in small amounts of time. Furthermore questinnaires give quite a lot of information and there are many ways to get information from  people. For instance, websites such as Survey Monkey can be used for creating the questionnaire and distributing it to people. Questionnaires can also be distributed physically to people, who can then complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment